Note : Enrolment is subject to successful completion of 4 trial sessions^.
Step 1 – Join the Waiting List
- Check Time Table 2019. Ensure there is a vacancy for your child in the class (e.g., 6R3) of your choice.
- The subject of your email should read ‘Waiting List for (Level, e.g. P1) 2019’.
The following particulars must be included:
- Child’s Full Name
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy)
- Name of School
- Level in 2019, e.g. P 1
- Session in School (AM or PM)
- Contact No.
- Class Code (e.g, 6R3)
- Email to email@example.com
- Incomplete entries will not be processed.
- You will be notified via email, SMS or Whatsapp for a pre-trial meeting with the principal.
Step 2 – During the Pre-Trial Meeting
- You will be shown our teaching materials and the work of existing students.
- Work expectations will be discussed. Your child may be asked to read a passage and write a paragraph for us to assess penmanship and learning attitude.
- Homework will be assigned – a spelling list to learn and a sample essay to copy.
- Spelling will be tested and the sample essay is to be submitted a week later.
- Your child’s conduct, learning attitude and penmanship determine if he/ she will be accepted for the trial lessons.
Step 3 – During the Trial Lessons
- Trials are chargeable.
- The trial consists of 4 consecutive weekly lessons in the class of your choice.
- Trial fees (non-refundable) are to be paid at the first trial lesson. Cheques are to be made payable to ‘Mexxi Three’.
- Your child will only be considered for registration only upon completion of all 4 consecutive trial lessons. Absenteeism during trial period results in unsuccessful application.
- Conduct, learning attitude and work performance (including spelling, classwork and homework) are assessed by the teachers.
- The Write Place reserves the right to terminate trials prematurely in the case of misconduct.
Step 4 – Enrolment
Upon successful completion of the trial, a one-time registration fee of S$40, a refundable deposit of S$100 and term fees are payable upon registration.